Spend the “most wonderful day of your life” in the enchanting surroundings of the Oberkapfenberg Castle.
On your wedding day you would:
- be greeted by our fanfare trumpeters and our falconer;
- enjoy a champagne reception in the courtyard;
- celebrate your civil marriage ceremony either in the Chamber of Promises or in the Wedding Hall;
- celebrate your church marriage ceremony in the Loreto Chapel;
- have your wedding dinner and reception in Stubenbergs’ Hall;
- treat your guests to a wonderful fringe program while the two of you and the bridal party are having wedding pictures taken. Choose from a tour of the castle, a birds of prey demonstration, knights’ games or a visit to the exhibition.
If you would like to have a medieval-style wedding the Fellows of the Medieval Round Table would be delighted to show you the treasures waiting in their costume chamber, ready for you and yours to borrow at a minimal charge.
The castle at Burg Oberkapfenberg has been home in the past few years to extraordinary wedding ceremonies such as esoteric weddings, druid ceremonies, Iranian-style weddings. We’d be delighted to help you celebrate just the wedding you were wishing for in any of the rooms we can provide.
Let our cook charm you with culinary delights to please every palate.